got java (icedtea) but no time

Tom Brinkman tbrinkman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 4 18:42:15 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 04 March 2008 12:09:24 pm Steven I Usdansky wrote:
> With the latest Rawhide,
> http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Central/d/-6/java does not
display the
> time for me. Not sure when it stopped working, but it did work
once
> upon a time.

    worksforme (don't ya just hate that ;) )   I normally use
rawhide, but I'm back to f8-test right now. Probly back to rawhide
after the beta, which has been delayed for a week (or more).

    Reason I replied, I'm also same time zone, use that link, an
icedtea.  Most of the time, either rawhide or release, it works, or
is slow, or fsck'n fails. Mostly works, but I believe it's the
site.
--
    Tom Brinkman                       Corpus Christi, Texas