6th March F8 update rpms?

Mike mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 21:29:45 UTC 2008

Johann B. Gudmundsson <johannbg <at> hi.is> writes:

> As is clearly stated both in the Subject and in the first line of the
> email...
>
> Fedora 8 updates-testing report <-----
>
> The following builds have been pushed to Fedora 8 updates-testing <-----
> Followed by package list...

The announcement details I was referring to include for example:

"From: <updates <at> fedoraproject.org>
Subject: Fedora 8 Update: uncrustify-0.43-2.fc8
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.package.announce
Date: 2008-03-06 16:40:00 GMT (4 hours and 46 minutes ago)

Fedora Update Notification
FEDORA-2008-1259
2008-03-06 16:16:23"

and a number of others including kernel-2.6.24.3-12.fc8

Maybe there has just not been enough time for these to get to the repos
after being pushed.

I know this is the fedora testing list but maybe worth mentioning if
some part of the build/repo systems is behaving unexpectedly?

Sorry for the noise if this is out of order....