Question: easy way to watch new bugs

Arne Chr. Jorgensen achrisjo at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 18:56:04 UTC 2008

Hi,  -  it's a damn pain as I only have browser access to the yahoo server.
I actually would need a separate computer set up just to file errors and
bugs + another subscription.  This way to work, is 'lame' - as much could
be done so much simpler in a more automated fashion.

I need some sleep, as I have been working around the clock - sorry if
I am a bit frustrated now. ..

//ARNE

Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote: On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 07:23 -0800, Arne Chr. Jorgensen wrote:

> Did include this,  but now my questions is:  -  the notes I have sent this
> forum, would they be qualified for a bugzilla report ??
>
> ( I have trouble to keep track of all errors I encounter. Spent 3 days with
> Fedora9-alpha on server and laptops - refuses to run.  There a plenty of bugs,
> but difficult for me to report everything.   )    So  ?

Yes.  It's always better to file a bug.

--
Jesse Keating
To unsubscribe: