Question: easy way to watch new bugs

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Sat Mar 8 08:43:11 UTC 2008

On 2008-03-07, 15:23 GMT, Arne Chr. Jorgensen wrote:
> Spent 3 days with Fedora9-alpha on server and laptops - refuses
> to run.  There a plenty of bugs, but difficult for me to report
> everything.

a) Fedora 9alpha was in some departments really bad -- so
   immediately when you are somehow able to you should upgrade.
   Huge amount of fixes etc. went to Rawhide in meantime, so
   aside from making (hopefully) our system more working, it
   makes it also more relevant to the developers.
b) Sorry, life is tough, but bugs filed here don’t count as such.
   There is no duty on developers to read this list and they
   would have to file bugs themselves anyway.

Thanks a lot for all your effort!!!

Matěj