Question: python-bugzilla ?

hi,

I am collecting your inputs - so thanks for inputs.

In order to check out your inputs, for example:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/python-bugzilla

then I have to Apply for an Account in order get it. ?

Need GPG KeyID, SSHv2 Public Key, etc.  I have become a bit confused.

Here I am using yahoo as mail server, but yahoo isn't my primary
ISP and so on. Should this be tied to my own domain, or what ?
( if there is ssh login involved, and what ever..then I may have
to resolve ip stuff etc. )

Perhaps I need to get in touch with some administrator persons,
but so far I haven't found how/where/what in the wiki pages.

//ARNE