mouse buttons broken for a change (20080309 updates?)

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Sun Mar 9 20:35:00 UTC 2008

After I applied a bunch of updates, after falling behind for a few
days when I was busy with other things, I noticed that suddenly
a middle and right mouse buttons were flipped.  That is pretty
nasty and I hope not deliberate.  I searched around if I can revert
the damage with some configuration but without much success.

Is this caused by the latest xorg-x11-drv-evdev-1.99.1-0.1.fc9
update or something else is responsible?  I am not sure where to
file a bug report.   Does anybody else is seeing the same?

   Michal