A Topic that needs to be discussed on next the QA meeting..

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Tue Mar 18 10:37:04 UTC 2008

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 10:50:16PM -0400, Will Woods wrote:
> You're entitled to your opinion, but if the security team doesn't
> think it should be disabled by default, why would you ask QA to
> contradict them?

Because any competent QA engineer will immediately spot that the security
people made a mistake. And be clear - the 'leave services on by default'
mistake is a big mistake and not one I'd expect any competent security
engineer to make.

> If the security team has reviewed it and deemed it NOTABUG then I'd
> defer to their judgement.

And if you saw George Bush today you'd say "hey no problem, he was voted
for he must be right" no doubt.

Alan