Fedora 9 beta no fonts on intel x3100 laptop

Klaasjan Brand klaasjan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 11:15:39 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've downloaded the Fedora 9 beta and created a bootable usb stick to test
it out on some systems.
It works fine on my desktop with radeon graphics so I assume the usb stick
is ok.
However, on a laptop with Intel x3100 graphics, X doesn't display fonts and
icons (it draws rough outlines of where the windows are supposed to be and I
can log in by clicking the right places). This is the same in rhgb, gdm and
on the desktop. Fedora 8 works fine on this laptop.
Is anyone able to confirm if this is an issue with all x3100 systems?

Klaasjan