install from rsync tree on local partition possible?

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 18:48:19 UTC 2008

Hello,
I have an rsync tree of rawhide on a local f8 partition.
I would like to install rawhide to another partition.
Is there a way without generating iso images? I can boot from a cd
containing the boot.iso, but it seems there is no menu for this situation.
It should be a sort of nfs in method, but using as a target the local tree
top on a local partition....
Could be the local install serve as a localhost nfs server in some way?
In case of no, what should be the right command to generate iso from the
complete rsynced tree at this moment?
Thanks,
Gianluca