NetworkManager and mobile broadband

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 03:40:22 UTC 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 9:50 PM,  <trife22 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Not sure about your bug but how is that card working out for you as
far as internet speed/latency/price? I bought Satellite from wild blue
like 6 months ago but its $80 a month for 1.5mbps. Would you recommend
that connection for someone who can't get dsl/cable in their area?

It's about a 1.5Mbps card, costs about the same (I think I'm paying
$60/mo plus taxes, but work reimburses the cost).  I find that it
works really well.  For instance say that I'm at a customer site where
I can't plug into their network or something.  Speeds are as
advertised, if I'm not moving around it doesn't drop the connection,
etc.

I'm a very satisfied customer (this is Sprint mobile broadband, BTW)