Re: superuser console?

Alain PORTAL wrote:

Should I have to build my Linux from scratch to get an old behaviour?
Be our guest:-)

Might be easier to switch to Debian, Ubuntu or OpenSUSE. If you want to
build your own, try gentoo.

Bravo! Everybody applauds. And I'm sure you think you're smart

Nah, just pointing out how much we care what distro you use. I've tried all I named, regularly use several (plus variants) of them. It's quite unimportant, really.

There is a real point to my suggestion of Gentoo though; probably if you set out to build your own you will need some hand-holding, and Gentoo has a more-or-less reproducible procedure to follow.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait