Re: preup to rawhide complete - but I don't want gnome!

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 4:53 AM, Will Woods <wwoods redhat com> wrote:

>  On May 1, 2008, at 7:28 PM, Neal Becker wrote:
>

> > This was an upgrade from F8, and I had kde.  A lot of people won't like
> > this.
> >

>  That's certainly not the intended result. No idea what happened to your
> system. I'll try a KDE-only preupgrade tomorrow and see what happens.

Is this an instance of the problem where kdebase-workspace obsoletes
kdebase? If so, I think there are plans to fix that ...

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster -- http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/
Informatik 6: Robotics and Embedded Systems, Technische Universit√§t M√ľnchen