Re: F9 RC1

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Sat, 2008-05-03 at 17:57 +0800, John Summerfield wrote:
I have, but it's not the trademark issues that reflect what I have. If I built it differently, perhaps with different compiler options, perhaps inadvertently differently, it's not the same.

Composing Fedora releases doesn't involve any compiling.  The only

I didn't say or imply composing. I said "building" and my example involved a good deal of compiling.

The earlier suggestion was composing from Rawhide, and there seems to be a certain randomness there, with results not being reproducible.

places you have a chance at altering the output is the version of yum,
pungi, and anaconda-runtime you have installed and the mirrors you point
to.

--

Cheers
John