BugZappers meeting tomorrow (2008-05-07) at 16:00 UTC (12 PM EDT)

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Tue May 6 22:27:26 UTC 2008

We'll be meeting on #fedora-meeting at 12 PM EDT to talk about the
latest status of the maintenance processes.  I'd also like to take any
questions and investigate any problems that are hindering people from
getting involved or slowing them down.

At last look the total outstanding bug count for ALL Fedora bugs is: 10,681!

While this number has largely dropped because of closing EOL bugs,
package maintainers are also constantly fixing and closing bugs too--in
many cases as result of triagers seeking more information or clarifying
the present circumstances so keep up the good work.

See you tomorrow!
John