BugZappers meeting tomorrow (2008-05-07) at 16:00 UTC (12 PM EDT)

We'll be meeting on #fedora-meeting at 12 PM EDT to talk about the latest status of the maintenance processes. I'd also like to take any questions and investigate any problems that are hindering people from getting involved or slowing them down.

At last look the total outstanding bug count for ALL Fedora bugs is: 10,681!

While this number has largely dropped because of closing EOL bugs, package maintainers are also constantly fixing and closing bugs too--in many cases as result of triagers seeking more information or clarifying the present circumstances so keep up the good work.

See you tomorrow!
John