Re: rawhide report: 20080517 changes

On Sat, 2008-05-17 at 07:52 -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> Once we
> get a fixed package in place I'll re-generate the rawhide report and get
> a proper broken dep list.

Ok, Seth was right, there was a one line change needed in yum to fix
it's ability to resolve file deps.  I've submitted a yum build for this
and also fixed the machine that generates the rawhide report and resent
a new report with an accurate list of broken dependencies.

Sorry for the extra noise!

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!