Installation of F10 Beta

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 23:44:26 UTC 2008

Well...some notes:

I installed F10 Beta, on my Acer with intel graphic, that caused
freezes: I started upgrading with yumex but during upgrading system
froze and on rebooting I had only flashing screen.
I rebooted in mode 3 and I issued a startx but Xserver didn't startm
so many errors.
I decided to re-install and I hooked my computer to the wireless
network instead of wireless.I encountered same errors after some yumex
upgarding, so I rebooted in mode 3, I fired eth0 and I am running yum
in text mode hoping to have better luck.
Not mature for a standard user...

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag