terminal server client applet missing in rawhide

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 10:33:37 UTC 2008

In F9 I have the option to choose "terminal server client applet" and
when selected I have a window with many tabs and rows where I can
choose type of connections, ecc.
It seems version in F9 is tsclient-0.150-6.fc9.x86_64.
In F10 version is tsclient-2.0.1-2.fc10.x86_64 and has been totally changed....
Apart from seeing upstream and re-discover how to use and cusomize...
(it seems not so difficult ;-)
there is no more the applet available for it. Donna if it was a gnome
upstream or fedora option, but it was useful to have, in my opinion,
together with other ones less important.

Gianluca