AT&T Mobile Broadband Anyone?

Rick Stevens ricks at nerd.com
Wed Nov 5 22:01:57 UTC 2008

Christopher A. Williams wrote:
> Just picked up a new AT&T Mobile Broadband subscription for work and am
> about to try it out with F10 (Rawhide). Anyone already have this
> working? I'm using AT&T USB Connect Mercury (Sierra Wireless) card.

Dunno.  After much futzing with things, I got my laptop to tether to
my BlackBerry 8810 via XmBlackBerry and used it as a broadband wireless
through Verizon.  I'd imagine that things would be fairly simple if the
card shows up as a NIC (or even a modem).

> I'll just go for it in the meantime and post any success / failures. But
> I thought I would ask in the meantime.

As they used to say in the old, campy Charlie Chan movies, "Rotsa Ruck!"
-                       When in doubt, mumble.                       -