KDE dbg

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Nov 6 17:38:37 UTC 2008

Jim <mickeyboa <at> sbcglobal.net> writes:
> FC10,  KDE
> I have "dbg" installed, but what Package do I install to get the dbg
> symbols for KDE-10.

Each source package has its corresponding -debuginfo package. (They are per
source package, so subpackages share the same -debuginfo package.) You can use
the debuginfo-install tool to install the -debuginfo packages for a given
package and all its dependencies, e.g. debuginfo-install kdebase-workspace. (Of
course, you have to be root to install packages, so use:
su -c "debuginfo-install kdebase-workspace"
.)

        Kevin Kofler