Empathy no longer default for F10

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Sat Nov 8 01:16:21 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-11-07 at 14:17 -0500, Will Woods wrote:
> The desktop team, FESCo, and the Empathy/Telepathy maintainers have
> discussed Empathy's readiness[1] and decided to postpone the switch
> until Empathy is a little more solid. If it's ready, we'd like it to be
> the default in F11[2].

As a matter of fact, I was just about to email the desktop list and
suggest this very course of action; but then I noticed Will's message as
Evo was running its filters.

So, (fwiw) this gets a full thumbs-up from me as Empathy's primary
maintainer, for more or less the same reasons that the Desktop team
already discussed. :)

Thanks!
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)