size of panel, save and keep the settings

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Sat Nov 8 06:06:56 UTC 2008

Antonio Olivares wrote:
> but I logout and back in and I get back to picture 2
> http://www.geocities.com/olivares14031/picture2.jpeg
I loaded the image in gimp and cut it down to 1028x50 from the bottom
left corner of the image. From this I can see that the panel has changed
size to fit within 1024xY pixels, yet you are on a 1280xZ display.

It seems the panel thinks you are only running 1024x . Have you ever
used a 1024x resolution with this install ?

Are we talking xorg open video drivers or binary drivers ?

Do you use an /etc/X11/xorg.conf ?

DaveT.