amarok2 and ipod

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 22:10:04 UTC 2008

Thanks Rex.
The fact is that I see no option to add/detect any sort of media device at all.
Under Settings -> Configure Amarok there are only: General,
Collection, Internet Services, Playback, On Screen display.
At http://amarok.kde.org/blog/archives/809-Missing-features-in-Amarok-2.html
I can only see something like:

Features that will likely return in Amarok 2:
USB mass storage devices support

that seems sort of ambiguous.... but doesn't promise any good things

I begin to fear that the same thing we saw for kde from 3->4 is true
for amarok itself from 1->2 , so that next months I'm going to use
another app to manage the ipod...
what a pity! Tried GtkPod but I don't like its interface...

uffa!
Gianluca