Problem setting up wired networking

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 12 10:56:59 UTC 2008

Another, related question.  Bug #469097 talks about a drop-down list of
available connections.  Where is this list?  I can't see it.

Checking the wireless connection configuration screen I see that every time I
try to connect by entering the details into a box it begins a new connection
definition!  Consequently I can have multiple instances of the same ESSID
connection defined.  Clearing all but the first makes no difference.

Anne