Re: NetworkManager connection to encrypted Wireless Network

On Fri, 2008-11-14 at 19:49 +0000, Anne Wilson wrote:
> Maybe I'll find time for that over the weekend, if it would really
> be valuable.  Would it?

If it works there, yes, as we can compare kernel versions, whether or
not they used different firmware, etc..  but if it doesn't work, not
much value.

Since you said it's an older kernel, I'm not too optimistic that it
would work.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!