gspca modules in FC10

Benjamín Valero Espinosa benjavalero at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 19:11:29 UTC 2008

2008/11/19 Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams

> On Wed, 2008-11-19 at 13:52 +0100, Benjamín Valero Espinosa wrote:
> > Since I updated to FC10 Rawhide the webcam in my laptop doesn't work.
> > In FC9 it worked thanks to the gspca modules in Livna repository, so I
> > have been expecting them to appear in RPMFusion. I have read that this
> > functionality has been inserted in the kernel, but of course I have
> > the last kernel updated and I can't make it work. Please, any info?
>
> http://hansdegoede.livejournal.com/6317.html

I have followed the instructions of this link, using the package in the
repository (0.5.3-1) and it doesn't work. I have run 'Cheese' from a
terminal, and I get that error on and on:

libv4l2: error dequeuing buf: Error de entrada/salida

I don't know if it's useful, but I have run 'dmesg' (after Cheese) and it
show a lot of lines at the end like that:

gspca: frame overflow 615378 > 614400