Re: kernel oops on Asus X64 machine, cannot send smoltProfile :(

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008, Antonio Olivares wrote:

This has happened on two machines only that I have, but only on one the Xorg -configure generates a working xorg.conf .  However, the machine the one in which this happened is freezing after about 2 minutes.  I wonder what could be happening here?

http://www.kerneloops.org/submitresult.php?number=105041

Check your RAM. If you have several different RAMs leave in the board only one, test one by one.

Regards,

Antonio

Adam Pribyl