problem seeing updates-testing for f10

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 11:00:41 UTC 2008

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 12:35:44 +0200 Aioanei Rares wrote:
> It would probably be the best if you wait two more days until F10 is oficially released.

I remember a message some days ago (that I don't find anymore, not
sure if it was on this list or other post) saying that if we,
fedora-testing users, wanted to give test for the post -release
updates, we could enable updates-testing in rawhide....
So I went for it... specifically to test eventual improvements of kde
4.1.3 over 4.1.2...
But probably I misleaded the message

Gianluca