Laptop support in F10

Fastie fastie81 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 22:06:29 UTC 2008

Ok this is how it worked for me in F9
When I close the laptop lid it will go into suspend mode.
When I pressed the power button ones it hibernate.
On my HP NC6320 there is buttons that will mute the sound and put it louder
and softer, that worked.

On F10 Final nothing work with buttons or when I close the lid. The lid
close did work after one kernel update but was soon gone after the next
update
I have tried the command line and it did work but no easy way when you are
running around..