Re: F10 Beta testing resaults :)

On Wed, 2008-10-01 at 10:16 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> I am perfectly aware of how easy it is to replace applications but is your
> gram ma or your daughter.

Beta and pre-releases in general are not usually suited to these types
of users anyway, so that's not helping your argument at all.

> Before this step is taken the IM has to be thoroughly tested
> It has to offer something that the other IM does not.
> ( If it does not why replace it?? )

Testing is exactly the reason I made this change for the beta. Like I
said, whether or not it will be the default come full-release time in
November is still under heavy consideration.
--
Peter Gordon <peter thecodergeek com>