Anaconda-Problem in F10Alpha

Hi,

I tried to install F10Alpha on a PC connected via DVI to a HD tv (1360x768). Textmode installations works fine, but Anacondas fonts are unreadable small (2 pixels in height). This applies to all text: menus, titles, buttons, ... The layout itself is ok.

The systems uses a Nvidia 6600 graphics card. Known bug ? Should I file a new bug ? Which logs do I need to attach ?

cu romal