Re: login error

Hi,
you are right but the magic is:
   * I've done an upgrade with correct keyboad setting.
   * In console mode the keyboard is ok
   * after login (my account or after changing passwd - the keyboard is ok

Only in the login input field I have the bad setting. Do you know the config file to set this?
So if you click on your username in the face browser, then on the panel on the bottom edge of the screen there should be the option
for choosing a different keyboard.

--Ray