Re: F10 beta: No xorg.conf, where to tweak Synaptics pad?

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Fri, 2008-10-10 at 14:10 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
Do we handout release notes... NO WE DON'T!

Well maybe you should.

Well Jesse I'll take you on that offer the fedoraproject shall pay and print out equal amount of release notes as a cd's, dvd' or usb it's going to handout pay for my trip at each event it will be distributing the cd's dvd's or the usb keys and I will personally stand there during the distribution of the cd's dvd's or usb key's
and hand out the release notes along with the Fedora.

JBG.
begin:vcard
fn:Johann B. Gudmundsson
n:Gudmundsson;Johann B.
org:Reiknistofnun - University of Iceland;IT Management
adr:Taeknigardi;;Dunhagi 5;Reykjavik;;107;Iceland
email;internet:johannbg hi is
title:Unix System Engineer RHCE,CCSA
tel;work:+3545254267
tel;fax:+3545528801