Todays rawhide will not boot.

Hi,

Is anyone having a problem booting anaconda on today's rawhide? I have an HP
dc5100mt I am trying to install it on. When I boot it it hangs at:

detecting hardware...
Waiting for hardware to initialize...

I tried both i386 and x86_64.

Any suggestions on how to get this installed? Is there some magic command line
option I can feed to the kernel at boot time to get around this?

Regards,

--
Tom Diehl       tdiehl rogueind com      Spamtrap address mtd123 rogueind com