Fedora Bug Triage Meeting Recap 2008-10-28

Recap and full IRC transcript found here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Meetings/Minutes-2008-Oct-28

Please make corrections and clarifications to the wiki page.

== Attendees ==
* poelcat
* jds2001
* kulll
* jlaska
* quantumburnz

== Important points ==
* Still no update from FEver owner--poelcat sent email
* triage priorities remain the same... http://tinyurl.com/6llac8
** 605 untriaged bugs presently
* poelcat still needs to update BugZapper wiki page with "why triage is important" * getting https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping/Fedora10 prepared ** quantumburnz updated the page and took a shot at the queries--we need to double check them ** whiteboard tag of ''noauto'' is not in use for any bug--we will not include it in our queries ** bugs which package maintainers want to remain indefinitely in ''rawhide'' version should add keyword: ''FutureFeature''
*** even if it is not an RFE this is okay

== Meeting Time and Day ==
* With change to Day Light Savings Time meeting will still occur at 10:00 AM Eastern
* Adjust to new time of 15:00 UTC starting with next meeting on 2008-11-04

== IRC Transcript ==