Re: XO: Could not update .ICEAuthority

Jeremy Katz wrote:
On Thu, 2008-10-30 at 17:20 -0400, Bryan Kearney wrote:
I had been getting this error after autologin, so I re-installed everything (new SD card files and removed /home/liveuser directory from within sugar). On the next reboot, I ge thte same error:

Could not update .ICEAuthority file /home/liveuser/.ICEauthority

When do you get the error?  Any selinux denials in dmesg/ausearch -m
avc?

After the grub screen goes away. The machine hangs.. and I can not go on.

-- bk