Rawhide: Blender crashes often

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 07:34:41 UTC 2008

2008/9/1 Frank Murphy <frankly3d at gmail.com>

> --

Tnx Frank

At beginning we thought that it was connected only to Tab button, but
after complete upgrade of Rawhide yesterday, we found that crash was
sudden...during any operation.
Of course I have no idea how to debug it (or give better information).
I will run Blender by myself even if I am no good at it!!!

Tnx again

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag