Rawhide keyboard is crazy

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 5 09:40:55 UTC 2008

Antonio M wrote:

> I went through my mail archive and found that I had similar problems
> in February 08 during F9rawhide testing....exactly the same problems.
> By cyclic we mean that bugs are returning?????  a big smile...

In short, yes and it is not particularly surprising in the development tree:

* Someone enables a experimental feature and gets feedback and disables
it for the time being since it is too broken.

* Time passes, development progresses and the feature is considered more
stable and gets enabled again.

Rahul