[rawhide] system-config-samba erroring out

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 10:04:47 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-09-07 at 04:44 -0500, Arthur Pemberton wrote:

> The F9 machine question is _not_ the test box that this thread is
> about. Was specifically responding to print to windows share,

My mistake,
But have you installed the driver to your fedora box
http://openprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=HP-PSC_1410_All-in-One

"Question: How can I configure my MS Windows system to share my printer
to my Linux system?
Answer: This configuration is not currently supported."

Notwithstanding above quote,

How is the printer physically connected
whats connections available.
Is it shared on the printer box

>  noting
> issues even in stable F9. I am not referring to F9 rawhide as F9. I
> have a machine dedicated to F9 rawhide right now.

F9 rawhide a misnomer really, there's just rawhide, currently F10 based.

Frank

--
gpg id EB547226 Revoked Forgot Password :(
aMSN: Frankly3D