Help me triage

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Wed Sep 24 03:09:19 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 23 September 2008 22:48:04 John Poelstra wrote:
> I'll try to remember to look at the "assigned to" designation in each
> bug as I go.

The problem is that RHEL and Fedora bugs are in the same bugzilla view. I
sometimes have a lot of bugs in my view. I use the NEW state to know which one
I have not started working on vs the ones that I am interacting with the
reporter. If there was another state, in-work, I could better tell what is in
flight and what has not been touched by me and you could do your triaging
without causing me to lose my own state. :)

Thanks,
-Steve