Re: Announcing Fedora 11 Beta

Jesse Keating wrote:

And that is only the beginning. A more complete list and details of each
new cited feature is available:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/11/FeatureList

For release information, including common and known bugs, please refer
to the release notes:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_11_Beta_release_notes

I've clicked and clicked and clicked, but I cannot see the answer;

Where are we up to with virtualisation, and Xen in particular?

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait