Re: F11 + nVidia = The Matrix

Gireesh Sreekantan wrote:

Did you use syslinux from the Rawhide repo? If not, please boot into
your regular install, then do

#yum --enablrepo=rawhide install syslinux

and then create a live-usb again as usual.

--Gireesh

Yes, I'm running F10. Upgrading syslinux fixed the issue. Thanks.

Is the syslinux in rawhide getting backported for F10? I'm sure more people will be wishing to try F11 via a USB stick before loading it.