Re: 2009-04-02 - Fedora Test Day - Power Management

Gireesh wrote:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Test_Days/2009-04-02.

Is the test day live-image *significantly* different from the beta? I
just downloaded the Beta Live-cd today for testing so I was wondering
if I can use a persistent live-usb with yum update to test
Power-management.

Hi,
Beta is also good,
Only one thing is needed, to have fully updated rawhide ( no important how, actual livecd is only easy way)
   Jan