Re: F11B Non-Starter on ThinkPad T400

> I have tried both the Radeon Test Day and the standard X86_64 ISOs
> booting them from a USB drive I created using the Live USB tool on F10.
> It makes no difference if I use the Radeon chip (aka Discreete Graphics)
> or the Intel chip (aka Integrated Graphics). In each case, F11 Beta
> boots to a blank, white screen with no visible text.

The first thing that comes to mind is syslinux. F11 on live-usb
requires a new version of syslinux than that in F10.
>From your your regular F10 install do

#yum --enablrepo=rawhide install syslinux

and then create a live-usb again as usual. We have had a number of
people(myself included) who got around to booting successfully by
using Rawhides' syslinux.

--
Gireesh