Re: Fedora 11 kernel failure with mptsas

On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 02:14:39 +0200,
  "Morten P.D. Stevens" <mstevens win-professional com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just for fun i checked the fedora 11 x86_64 beta live cd on my dell
> precision t7400 workstation and there are some dmesg errors...

These errors have been reported already. You might want to add yourself to
bugs 487894 and/or 485778.

I'd be interested in hearing if your disk devices ever get dropped.
I have been seeing this being triggered reliably by logging into a gnome
session and by getting some file prompts (from nautilis I think).
I am not 100% sure the problems have the same root cause though.
So I'd be interested in hearing in any other people using the mptsas
driver are seeing the same thing.