Re: hplip not installable on f11beta.

Gerry Tool wrote:
When I try to run hp-setup, I get the following:

[root f11beta ~]# hp-setup

HP Linux Imaging and Printing System (ver. 3.9.2)
Printer/Fax Setup Utility ver. 8.0

Copyright (c) 2001-9 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, LP
This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
This is free software, and you are welcome to distribute it
under certain conditions. See COPYING file for more details.

error: Unable to load Qt4 support. Is it installed?

The hp-setup command has been bounced back and forth between the main hplip package and the hplip-gui package several times. It's currently where it is because it *can* be used without the GUI.

If you want the GUI, install hplip-gui.

Tim.
*/