complete crash when I open firefox and get on internet

Dear fellow testers,

on the other machine which I installed Fedora 11 beta,

http://www.smolts.org/client/show/pub_808fc0dc-61b4-4f57-a41a-62cdc710058d

As soon as I get on the net(with Firefox), the machine becomes unresponsive and I have to manually power down and restart.  However, I am sending this message from konqueror(crossing my fingers that it goes through), any suggestions?

Regards,

Antonio