Re: After install, unhandled exception trying to eject cdrom?

On Thu, 2009-04-02 at 16:40 -0400, James Laska wrote:

> Good point, do you recall that if you selected "Save to Bugzilla" if it
> prompted to enable networking?  That would be my expectation, if it
> doesn't ... that's definitely bugzilla worthy.

It prompts, but that does bring up a good series of test cases, network
bring up at various stages, eg

fetching stage2
fetching an updates.img
bringing up vnc
fetching repodata
saving a traceback remotely (bugzilla/scp)

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!