Re: what *is* the proper recipe for 64-bit flash support?

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 2:47 PM, Mike Chambers <mike miketc net> wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-04-02 at 10:27 -0600, Christopher A. Williams wrote:
>
>> > 2) Download and copy the flashplayer in the mozilla plugins folder
>> >
>> > http://download.macromedia.com/..........

Also consider switching to Opera or another browser.

I have recently begun using different browsers for
different purposes.   One advantage is the list of cookies
visible to hacks is different and I am also able to
selectively prune the decorations in ways that maximize the use
of my screen.

--
        NiftyFedora
        T o m   M i t c h e l l