Re: Testing Anaconda

On Fri, 2009-04-03 at 14:39 -0400, Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How do we test the new anaconda?  I don't see any images dir on the
> mirrors, but do see the new anaconda in the packages dir.

Greetings Clyde,

It appears that the nightly i386 rawhide compose failed
(http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/mash/rawhide-20090403/logs/i386.log).
I suspect the release engineering crew is in the loop, but I've pinged
Jesse just in case.

Images do appear to be available for x86_64 if that is of use.

Thanks,
James