KVM issue persists in F11

I posted a few weeks ago about losing mouse focus in KVM up to and including F10. Now I can add F11 to that list.

Running from the command line start:
  qemu-kvm -m 800 -hda fc9-minimal.img
or similar, the system runs fine in its window, but every so often the mouse loses focus even though the keyboard doesn't.

Several people wrote to say "me too" but no one offered a useful suggestion. I did get a few notes telling me "something" was configured wrong, or suggesting using xen, vmware, etc.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>